12 Nov-Course wet but OPEN. Winter Foursomes is on. (updated 12 November at 07:32)
The Club

The clubhouse was built in 1930 in mock Tudor style to enable easy conversion into a large country house in case the golf club failed! It has marvellous aspects all round and a particularly fine view of the Downs to the South.

Completely in keeping with the surrounding countryside, the clubhouse is very well appointed and comfortable. Since construction, it has changed very little other than by extensions added to provide new facilities and extra space, so internally it retains most of its traditional charm and presents an ideal environment in which to relax and enjoy convivial company and fine service.

The club has earned a longstanding reputation for providing food of the highest standards. Carefully selected professional chefs look after all club catering for members and societies, plus any special occasions arranged for members or for visitor groups.The clubhouse provides formal dining in the galleried main dining room together with informal eating in the conservatory area, or in summer on the terrace overlooking the practice putting green, with fine views across the first and 18th holes.